Conference Registration Fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
|Authors (Students)||€ 180|
|Authors (Regular)||€ 210|
|Extra Paper||€ 75|
|Virtual presentation||€ 140|
- Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
- Conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
- One regular registration gets only one proceeding.
- Travel and accommodation to attend the Conference will be at the attendee’s expense.
- Please note that the paid registration fee is nonrefundable if you cannot participate in the conference.
By Wire Transfer:
You can make an international transfer to pay a fee for conference registration.
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558
Account No: LT517180300031467607
***After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to:
By Credit Card or PayPal(on-Line)
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES